01 December, 2008

Of Dietary Regret

Normally I'm a pretty healthy eater and consider myself someone that is in tune with keeping fit. The past few days, however, I've succumb to Thanksgiving leftovers and have been binging like a teenage meth whore. The weirdest thing is that these hunger pangs and sweet toothed cravings arrive during the middle of the night.

I think I'm a sleep eater.

Take last night, for example. Between the wee hours of 1:00 and 3:30 I managed to consume one piece of cheesecake, one slice of pumpkin pie (with whip cream), two sugar cookies, three chocolate truffles and an English muffin topped with butter and honey (not a leftover, lest you think English muffins are on the Fischer turkey day menu).

Ugh.

If I keep up this pace of dietary indiscretions, I'll be having another muffin. A huge muffin top, that is.

On my waist.

No comments: