15 October, 2008

I Smell A Rove; Must Be Time For Push Polling

Hello?

caller: Hello, I'm calling from the Mothers Independent League of Freedom and we're conducting a brief survey about the upcoming Presidential election. May I ask you a question?

Who are you with?

caller: Mothers Independent League of Freedom.

You mean MILF? That's awesome!

caller: I know, we hear that all the time. When we started we thought we had a clever acronym to use, however we had no idea it already been taken. At any rate, may I ask you just one question about the upcoming Presidential election.

Sure.

caller: If you learned that Barack Obama was the illegitimate black child of John McCain, would you be more of less likely to vote for John McCain?

Really? Well, I'd be more likely to vote for John McCain.

caller: Thank you. Have a nice day.

-----------------------------
Push polling does work. Good thing for McCain that he brought Karl Rove and his band of rogues on board to rally the McCain campaign. Buckle up for an ugly sprint towards a battered and bruised finish.

No comments: