10 October, 2008

My Friends, Who Is Sarah Palin?

Sarah (Palin) Fargo says she wants to go to Washington to lay her stamp of folksy integrity on corrupt politicians.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

A bi-partisan state panel in Alaska found that Fargo committed no crimes in Troopergate, however abused her power in an egregious violation of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act.

Fargo is toast. I can't recall ever seeing a more fleeting falling star in a political arena filled with bruised stars. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she was off the ticket by the end of the weekend and replaced by Mitt Romney.

Then maybe McCain will start talking about the economy.

2 comments:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Uh oh Max...

Saw this on the web...
NY TIMES FINDS 3,000 FAKE OBAMA DONATIONS
According to the article, this discovery raises concerns "about whether the Obama campaign is adequately vetting its unprecedented flood of donors."

If the NY Times is doubting Obama, I wonder what happens if the media finally looks under the hood.. I think they may find that Ahmadinejad has probably contributed...