14 July, 2008

All Star Break

We're at the halfway mark of this years baseball season, and the Tampa Bay Rays are beginning to fade. In fact, they may have succumb to the Fischer curse, since they've lost seven consecutive games after I bliggity-blogged about them last week.

Keep the faith, Rays. Plenty of ball to be played.

My Twins are hanging tight in the AL Central, boasting a league best record since the beginning of June. Twins Skipper, Ron Gardenhire, has got to be the most underrated Manager in recent memory. At least since former Twins Manager, Tom Kelly (World Series titles in 1987 and 1991).

I'm off to Cleveland today for an all company team building retreat and group hug. Hopefully I'll have time to visit the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame while I'm there this week.

After all; it's only rock n' roll, and I like it, I like it.

Yes I do.

No comments: