11 July, 2008

Stop Your Whining

Recently I was explaining to my thirteen-year-old daughter the urgency of our nations current economic recession. For a visual aid to explain the devaluation of the United States Dollar, as compared to global currency, I showed her a fifty dollar bill and told her that ten years ago it was worth one hundred dollars.

Brilliant. Or so I thought.

As it turns out, I was just being cynical. I'm just one cry baby in a country full of whiners.

Former Texas Senator and John McCain Presidential campaign economic advisor, Phil Gramm, said in an interview last week that the real problem is you, me and the rest of the negative projecting American saps.

It's all about attitude, folks. Stop complaining about the price of gas.

Is the tank half empty, or half full?

No comments: