09 July, 2008

The Profit Of Hate

Jesse Jackson dusted himself off long enough to open his big front door and show his true race baiting colors again.

Apparently Senator Barack Obama isn't black enough for Jesse Jackson.

Well, looky hare!

Good grief.

It's clearly evident to me that individuals like Jackson, Al Sharpton, James Dobson and Pat Robertson (and many in between) would be out of work and approaching financial destitute, if racial and religious discourse subsided and we all just - in the words of the great urban philosopher, Rodney King - all just got along.

Hate is a very profitable industry.

Check your integrity at the door.

3 comments:

JAD said...

I'm still shocked that Jackson didn't insert himself in aftermath of the Colombian hostage rescue mission. Nobody can bask in reflected glory better than the Reverend! (...except Yankee fans)

Anonymous said...

I see Obama slouching down, looking very, very upset. I don't know what he gonna be doing... And I see Obama. I see Obama, man. And he looks scared. And I'd be scared cuz there's Rainbow Coalition all deep in this. And baba booey to y'all.

in8spine said...

As a proponent of affirmative action, I can't see how Jesse Jackson can be upset over someone "talking down to black people." Affirmative action in of itself is patronizing as it claims that a group must be artificially accelerated due to the fact that they are unable to make these accomplishments on their own. Talk about cutting your nuts off to spite your face.